Saturday, October 2, 2010

Movie and dinner :)

A simple yet awesome Saturday I had. Headed to Mid valley for movie then time square for dinner :)

*Legend of the fist: The return of Chen Zhen*
Rated: 8/10

* Best BBQ Pork ever!*

 *Nom Nom Nom Bacons*

 *I love bbq-ing tomato!!*

 *Buu...*

 *Chak!*



=P

You can just avoid this following if you don't feel like reading. It's just I act like I'm talking to myself. I know it sounds kinda crazy. hee.
Today is already 3rd of October and I'm gonna have my finals in less than 1 month. Wth am I still doing here updating my blog? Ish. I really really have to prison myself with books but I still got so many things and photos that I haven't update yet. *grrrr* Never mind. It's only one and the half month more and you'll be free for your life carmen. Be patient. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment