Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Everlasting.

Chill, I can explain okay.The reason that I haven't been updating my blog is because I've been going out everyday till late night. And now, I finally found some time for myself. Sitting down in the living room, hugging my new soft toy, with a cup of plain water beside me( i got the stupid huge ulcer! ) and updating my blog 
If not mistaken this is an event held last week at Sunway Pyramid. Mustang was invited to perform that night with Koujee the beatboxer. After Janejijy came to my house, and off we depart :)

 Outfit of the day :)


Dang dang! This is the event I mentioned as above. Hee

 Mustang & Koujee the beatboxer

 Simon 

 Charles 

 Yeowkin

Michael

Marvin

 Mike playing with Charles chubby face :D

 Simon playing with his magic tricks. It's quite amazing :)

Koujee




I remembered I skipped lunch that day to take nap instead. 
Starved to wait till the event finish and quickly went for dinner.
Sushi Zanmai is

With the 10years 


Stay tuned for my awesome Christmas Eve Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment