Saturday, July 31, 2010

A lil update!

Hellothere! My blogging mode is turned ON! hee. I've been going out for almost every weekend. So many photos I've uploaded in my laptop but I have no time to share with you guys. Since today is Sunday, before I kick my ass to my study room for homeworks, here goes some updates for my outings. 

If not mistaken this is the first weekend after midyear exam? Whatever lah! Woke up early in the morning and text-ed darling jane jijy. I'm the driver of the day. After fetched her and off we go to Sunway Pyramid! :)

I'm craving for carbonara that day, so we had our brunch at full house again. lol.





Some lame photos of us in the fitting room :D




Met up with sueyin, kin, quek and some dancers. They had a performance at Sunway for haoren for the Myfm Tm-blockbuster event.
Gorgeous Sueyin with auntie anne's :)
The gays, Simon & Kin :)

It's Davies Xuejun Sexy 18 that day. Few of us planned to surprise him at his house. However, it failed cos yongjun created an event on facebook and don't know who invited him to that page so he knows everything. FAILED!! Since he know already so we changed our plan back-to-basic, had dinner and met up at Station one:)

The sexy birthday boy!
Hope you'll be a sexy lawyer in the future! haa!


Teehee!! I'm so happy that I finally updated my blog. Buck up! I'll try to update everyday or 2days once la. 
Xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment