Sunday, December 27, 2009

* Bad luck *

I'll be going to Kota Kinabalu on Mac 2010. Not only travelling to their town but I'll be climbing the KK mountain! It's a quite tough mission. Mum said really needs training one. If not will pengsan due to lack of stamina or even lack of oxygen. Haha. So, me and mum decided to start our training today. Bro did not join us because he went for camping. Our training place is at Bukit Jalil (: That place is very nice. The environment there is very good for family day too. Let's stop crapping and back to topic. hee. As i former athlete, I can still run jog. But I think my low blood pressure is killing me today. After jogging for 1hour only, I feel so dizzy. Do not even have strength to walk. Stupid l.b.p lo. Spoiled my training plan. hmph! Oh! One more thing. I scalded my hand twice a day. lol. What a stupid person right? First time is morning when i want to boil my baby carrot to eat. Second, during dinner scalded by the stupid hot pot! What a bad luck day ):
 


Loves Jiahuei, Carmen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment