Friday, December 25, 2009

* Damn it ! *

I am so pissed off right now! Once Im back from Genting, then i quickly download both Genting & Bali photos into my computer. End up, Genting photos successfully downloaded but Bali photos that memory card is failed. It appears to be " formatting error ". Ish! There are like 900 ++ of photos inside. And now, everything is ZERO! This is my first time visiting Bali and there are lots of amazing pictures that i captured is inside that memory card! I had tried many ways to open that memory card, but at last is nothing though. The last chance is to ask my dad to take that memory card to those camera shop, ask those professional one to check it up. Please God, bless me. I want back all those photos. Please.



I'm so so so Angry & Sad right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment