Saturday, December 26, 2009

* 1, 2, 3, 4 *

Okay, I know. I wrote 2 post in a day. Why cannot meh? hee.This is because too many things happen to me today. 


1st: Get pissed off by the camera memory card early in the morning. I lost all photos i captured at Bali. So angry & sad. Crave for ice cream to reduce the angriness & sadness. But not even one ice cream bicycle/motorcycle pass by my house. So sad ):


2nd: Feel very gancheong because dad is taking the memory card to those camera shop for those pro ones to check it up. I think God heard my praying or maybe is the pro one very geng la. Whatever la. My memory card is saved! Teehee! Superb happy!


3rd: My grandma said we're going to celebrate winter solstice today. Because on the actual day, lots of us were not in kl. So, she cooked lotsa dishes. There are fish, chicken, duck, vege, egg, cucumber, roasted pork and soup. Just simply love the time all family members gather together. Eat, crap, joke, laugh and even teasing each other. haha. But I do enjoyed. After dinner, dad turned on the video cam to show everyone about what we recorded in Bali. Mum was resposible to tell the stories of our video. Joys & laughters are all surrounding us. Maybe my aunt heard about Im craving for ice cream, so she bought one ice cream cone for only me as dessert. Haha. Jealousy are all around me. So happy! :p




Dishes. ( must camwhore before eat! haa. )





Chicken, my fav dish of the day.


4th: Mum stayed at grandma house to accompany grandma play mahjong. So, me and dad went home first.
When we reached home, car parked, get down. Our house's alarm was triggered!! Both of us look at each other. Someone broke in? So, quickly get inside the car again, drive out to look for security guards. Dad told him about what happened & asked him to call back up. Then, dad parked the car infront but outside our house. I stayed inside the car alone while dad and those security guards go inside the house check if is everything okay. Ofcourse, I locked the car. Basically, I think they checked for around 10minutes? Not sure. As i know, just very long time. So scared lo. Stayed inside the car alone and imagining maybe the thief run out suddenly and smash the car's window and kill me. lol. So imaginative. Ha! So I distracted myself by sms-ing. haha. What a good idea! End up, nothing happen. No thief. Probably is our house alarm's battery is running low. Super zadao. = =




p/s: I'll update my Bali & Genting trip post asap! Stay tuned (:





Loves Jiahuei <3

No comments:

Post a Comment