Sunday, February 21, 2010

I had a great day ♥

Hello! Happy new year!
Sorry that I've abandoned this blog for weeks. I'm really quite busy for cny outings. hee :D
Today celebrated " bai tian gong" at grandma house.
It's a hokkien tradition. This is all I know. hee.
And here we goes
.
.
.
.
.

















Things prepared.














Foodsssss!!


















Cakes and kuih-muih.


















Uhm..something use to pray (:


















Me!


















Cute and awesome cousins!


















People put fireworks, we see. No need to waste $$. haha!


















Fireworks are really romantic!


















Snowy-fireworks (:


















Blast!!!


















Fire makes everything hot!


















I made wishes on them. Did not forget yours (:


















Grandma chopping roasted duck!














Foods made everyone gone crazy. haha!


It's been so long I did not blog. Hmm. Just wanted to say something about what my heart feels. I had a great holiday at Gui Lin with my family. No matter how, family is always number one. They will always always support and support you. Seriously, family is really much more important than friends. But, friends are really important also. When you have no one to speak to, friends will always be the best choice. 

Things changed these days. They don't used to be what they are. They become more closer to each other. I'm not mentioning about the body contact. It's the heart. They became closer. Their heart become closer and closer day-by-day. They talked and crapped about everything and anything. Sometimes, I felt that they're soul-mates. They won't be shy to talk. They enjoyed frankly-talk. They're like a north pole and south pole of a magnet. They cannot control themself to not attract to each other. It's really very scientific. haha! Ish. My skill of expressing is really lame. I need to improve!

I had a great day!
Repeat! 
I had a great day!!!! :D



Till then,
Carmen 



No comments:

Post a Comment