Friday, February 5, 2010

* Whatever rubbish! *

I'm lack of blogging idea these days :(
Don't worry. There'll be more more updates and photos about me very soon! hee.
Just simply write down whatever things in my mind now.
It's like a rubbish post.
Please forgive me ><

Went to sunway today to buy new year clothes.
When I'm eating my choc ice cream, I saw a girl walk pass.
She's wearing pink blouse, white pants, flats, carrying a gucci? not sure. hee..
I'm like looking at her so obviously.
haha. But I don't care.
Because I think she's BELL!!
But I'm not 100% sure la.
I'm like shouting to fang when she left.
haha :D

Oh gawd! It's so tiring to drive all day long.
So happy I'm home now. phew~
Heard a awesome  ridiculous news.
It's really ridiculous for me! I never think of that ever.
Don't cheat me! If not I'll be really really angry.
But I trust you.






Loves from
Carmen



No comments:

Post a Comment