Tuesday, February 9, 2010

* Shop for newyear! *

Hello ~ In order not to let you guys forget me, I sacrificed my sleeping time to update my blog. See~ so good. haha! *38 punya.

Went to mid valley and the gardens for new year shopping with mummy. Shopping with her is really fun and comfortable. She gaves me advice on what I shouldn't buy. Haha!

Lunch at Alexis :)
Pizza with big prawns!
Chocolate nutty meringue.
I tell you, this is really nice.
Fyi, I really cannot stand choc with lots kind of nuts!
Mummy :)

After filled up our stomach, and there goes.. Shopping!! :D
Fake smile 1
Fake smile 2.
Ish. I wish I would have thicker lips! haha.
Cny clothes should be like that! haha.
But don't be auntie la. I wont buy this.

Life is quite bored. Sometimes I do think I should start my college life earlier on Jan. But it's too late to say anything already. I can't wait to get into college life now! 


Loves from
Carmen


No comments:

Post a Comment