Sunday, June 6, 2010

My lovely weekend ♥

First of all, I want to apologize that my blog post are always full with photos. Second, I want to apologize that when there's a photo post, it will be a very long post. Third, I want to apologize for the second thing because i do not use photoshop so my post are always very very long. Paiseh :D

So, let's start with yesterday. 

Woke up at around 11.30am. The first thing that came up to my mind was to text darling jane to ask her to go out with me. And at last, of course we did! 

Pick her up around 2.30pm after i had my brunch at home and then headed to sunway pyramid :)

I think we looks huge that day. haha. 
Ohya! It's going to be a photo post again. Darling, I try not to post the same photos as you posted kay? ^ ^

: Forever 21 :


: We pakat to wear heels =) :

: I need to be more hardworking on "whitening" my super dark knee =( :

: Us :

: Had a tea-break after we tortured our legs for hours :




: Super refreshing Mango Sago :




After headed run back to the car, still in the camwhore-mood. haha. So, let's move on! Every time when the traffic light turns red, and that's the chance for us!

: Round face . Long face :

: CHU take 1 :

: CHU take 2 :


: Retarded :

: Showing off our teeth :

: Jishu--Jiahuei :

After sent darling back home, i headed home for dinner. Around 10pm,Calvin and darling come and pick me up for yumcha. After driving for 30mins? Finally, we decided to chill at puchong's wings cafe. And what a coincident! We met "Ling Kar Jun" autograph signing event there. I'm not a fans of him but his vocal is quite nice especially when he sings the song " Three Words ".

: Ling Kar Jun :

Today ♥- Family Day
Mum woke me up at 12.30pm and asked me to get prepare to go out for brunch.
So, after x-x-x-x-x-x-x.
Here we are! Kedai Makanan Laut Yong Tat,Kampung Telok Gong,Pelabuhan Klang :)

: The fish on the menu looks so weird :



: Lil lala fried mee :

: Huge flying mantis :

: Fav dish of the meal- LALA :

: Fish with special gravy :

: Dad & bro are not full, so we ordered fried kuey teow :

: It's already 3pm but there's still so many people :

: Superb sweet pineapple with salt :

: Soursop Snow Ice :


: I ♥ Sunlight :


: Skin looks dull without any makeup =( :


: Bro :


: Bro "enjoying" massage :

: Looks so funny! :


: Enjoying the 3D-Plasma Tv :


: Cendol :

Enjoyed my day with my family 
I should plan my one-week-holiday.
So I will not waste any of my time :D


p/s: I'm on Gossip girl fever recently. I'll rather watch the movie than sleeping.



xoxo
Gossip Girl




2 comments:

  1. U can use toothpaste on "whitening" ur super dark knee.I duno whether it helps anot. I watch the demonstration on the tv show 'Nv Ren Wo Zui Da', intended result! Try it and tel me the result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious? Okay. I will try on it.
    Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete