Sunday, June 13, 2010

Say bye to semester break.

Today is the last day of semester break, which is the only break for the whole course of mine. My life is going to be full with test,exams,assignments,presentation, etc again.

I'll try my best to work hard. 
My dad always said that if you suffer for this year then your life will be better.
I really do understand what he's trying to say.

Higher education is really much more difficult compare to secondary school learning. 
It requires a lot of self-independent.
You really need to organize your time wisely.
and and and the most important is to rest and sleep a lot lot! 
So, gotta go.
Ciao!

Do you realize this post is without photos? 
I'm being emo today, so no photos.
Will not update my blog so often anymore.
sorry.

I promised I'll really try my best =)


Good night.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment