Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Webcam freak =X

Hey hey hey hey! I don't know why am I so excited today. Is it because I ate french fries today? Or is it because I drank mocha this afternoon so I feel very fresh now? Nono. I think it's because it's raining for the whole day. I feel so comfortable and delightful =)

Should be having piano lesson at 9.30am this morning, but after woke up i feel very headache so i called teacher to postponed it to evening and cancel outing with darling *sowie*. Of course, continue to sleep until very late.

Met up with darling around 2pm to do rush for our assignment. We really did do! But only introduction. Atleast introduction okay? You never know how difficult is it to complete the introduction! So ended up, playing with webcam camwhoring! teehee~

/I think blog do looks dull and boring without pictures. So I really care for you.  And here you go. hee!

: camwhore always starts with normal smile =) :
: and things start to get crazy :


: I'm happy to be killed! :





: Advertising- Wichery Ider :

: My slipper smells good okay?! :
: Cannot tahan her! :

: Imagine we're doing this in a cafe, omg :
: I'm the one who always get bullied :
: Calvin joined forced by us :

Will be meeting some of my girl friends tomorrow for catch up session. It's been so long we never met.
Can't wait can't wait! =)



p/s: Tq Xinli, Gossip girl is really awesome! 

Good Night.
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment