Tuesday, March 16, 2010

12345

1
I conquer MK! Mount Kinabalu! sorry blog sorry readers. I did not leave a word before I left kl. Sorry, I really don't have time,too rush. Guess what! I made it to the peak of MK! So proud of myself! haha.

2
Oh! Happy belated birthday Joanne! Love you lots!

3
I got my spm results the day before i went to MK. Before I get the piece of paper, I asked teacher to cover it so that I don't need to see it first. I hold the paper for so long. I'm really not that brave to look at it. I think I even drop some tears. lol. At last of course I see it la. Results- 8A's, 2B's, 1C. uhm..Consider quite satisfied cos I study at last minute. Sometimes I day dream if I study earlier I sure can get straight A's one! hahaha!

4
Sorry. Sorry that I'm not there for you at that moment. No worries. I'll always be your listener. Share it with me :)

5
Hey hey! Did I ever mentioned which college I registered? Nevermind, if yes then I'll just repeat. hee. Okay, I'm now officially Taylors College student!! I'll start my college on 29/3/10. And and and, darling jijy & fang are going to be in the same school with me also. lol. Three of us had been in the same school since primary. Sometimes really feel like want to vomit to see their faces again! haha. But, I'm really so happy we're in the same college!

Just simply update about my life. Currently busy-ing with another thing again. Will update very very soon! hee.

Till then,
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment