Thursday, March 4, 2010

Digi Broadband Promotion!

digi-broadband
Great news, a pre-launch promotion for Digi Broadband is now available with a bombastic offer.


    All you need is this small little pendrive.


    Paiseh the pictures are blur.
    I copied paste from google one. hee.


    Digi broadband (:


    Mr Digi :D

    DiGi Logo
    Copyright © 2009. All rights reserved.

    Digi Broadband Promotion!



    Anyone who interested or need to ask for further information please contact 016-2184242 ( Mr Wong ).
    Thanks (:


    Carmen

    2 comments:

    1. Cool there,
      I got to know about my internet speed here http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/ . Its as easy as I entered my IP address that I got to know the speed of my connection.
      Cheers!

      ReplyDelete
    2. yes!! Promote it to your friends la! :)

      ReplyDelete