Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pain pain :(





Fml to the max! I suffered stomach pain for 2 days already. I can listen to the "wind" growling inside. Ish.
First day of my college life today. I love my account teacher lecturer(Pn Anizah) so much! We have 2hours account classes on tue and wed. So, Pn Anizah asked us to wear red clothes on this 2 days. But everyone is like just listen and keep quiet. After that, one of my classmates ask why? Pn Anizah: Uhm..because..I love RED! lol. Everyone laugh like crazy. She's so cute!! I also had my first economics class today. Basically, I think economics is like something very logic? Maybe for now only la. That's why I feel sleepy. hee. Maths teacher scared us that maths is actually not that easy >< Spce maths teacher, Lucia is so cute! She's cute in inside and outside. Her speaking, emotions, actions. But hor, I want to make a small small complain can a? An hour break is not enough for me. Sometimes I get too hungry and have gastric :( 



Till then,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment