Monday, March 1, 2010

ian de bo leng geh!

Ian de bo leng geh!! hee :D Went to an Indian wedding dinner with mummy last saturday (:

Decorations are really nice.

My outfit that night (:

Tremendous memory! I've made 3 wishes on it. Hope it'll come true (:

One
Different people have different perception on different things. But make sure you don't ever make erroneous decision. When someone ask you something, please do really think about it before shrugging. It's hurts. In fact, when someone talk very cheerfully, they don't really seems so, like they are trying to hide any evidence of distress in their voice. Perhaps, they can try to speak out frankly. This way may make themselves and their love ones more comfortable.

Two
Did I ever mentioned I have a awesome family? It doesn't matter. I'm willing to repeat it zillions times again & again. Especially my parents, daddy and mummy. The love and support they gave are really incomparable than anything else. Perhaps I should say, every parents are willing to sacrifice anything just to give all their love to their child. Sometimes I do think that, my parents love me more than I deserve. I'm being grounded to stay home these days because I'm going out so recently like almost everyday. haha! But nevermind, take this opportunity to "help" mummy do housework and save up some money also. Daddy mummy, I'm trying to be a good girl (:

Three
Recently, I'm busying with my studies stuff. I had a visit at Taylor college with my parents last week. They encouraged me to take Taylor's SAM. At first I really know nothing about SAM because I never think of pursuing my studies in Taylor. After get to know all the enquiries about it, I know everything. I'm very clear already. What's pre-u and foundation difference and bla-bla-bla. I felt a bit regret that I did not start my college life in January. But I'm happy with that also. It's because in Jan, I'm thinking to take Architecture, luckily I did not if not I'll feel so regretful that it would be very tough for me this girl-girl. hee. March intake will be an accelerated intake. It's like an intensive intake for the 1st semester. So I really need to be well-prepared before I start. I've not register yet la. I'll tell when I registered! :p


Till then!
Stay tune (:

Carmen
I miss you, grandpa.


No comments:

Post a Comment