Sunday, January 2, 2011

Burn your stomach!

On the 30th Dec 2010, after my personal driver(Jian Hong) picked me up *grins* , then we headed to Kesas Highway to buy Kajang satay :)

Jian Hong :)


 Waited so long. Luckily we ordered raw meat. 
If not could have waited even longer!


 After bought 100 sticks of satay and off we go to Caryn's crib :)

Dang dang dang dang! Here we are! 

I think Eric gained weight. Especially his face. haha!

Barbeque hand cream! haha


Marinated chicken wing is love.

God knows what were they really doing! haha

Xixili ( Xinli ) with nerdy specs look that day.

Audrey, Carmen, Xixili
*Both of them owned a bra shop! haha*

Aud, me, Caryn, Xixili

Puikuan, Aud, Me, Caryn, Xinli


From below onwards are all cam-whore pictures. ( you may ignore )








Xixili with her signature pose!


I cannot remember who fan our hair till like this.







Juangin and Karchun




I forced her to do that look.

With Khang Hong, his signature pose also. haha

I started the water splashing game actually. 
Shhh...

 Played plasticine with Caryn's lil sis while the guys were playing mahjong.


 Plasticine now are so advance. 
Look at those dumpling and cheese. It looks so real!

Lastly,
Yours truly 


Stay tuned for,
BBQ with high school mates and teachers.


New Year Eve countdown with Mustang gang :)


Shabu-Shabu Steamboat Buffet with the usual ones :)


XOXO


P/s: Sorry I don't have photoshop so I can't make my photos into 4-in-1 style.

No comments:

Post a Comment