Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Elephant

Suggested to mum to have western for dinner and she suddenly remember Auntie Ling told her about one Thai restaurant at Seksyen 17. I don't mind because I like spicy food ;)




Decorated with Christmas decoration :)

Some pandan drink.

It sounds weird but it tasted so nice!!

They served brown rice. So healthy and not fattening :)

Sweet and sour tofu something like Thai style tofu.

Typical white colour tom yam.
This is the best!

See! Not kedekut at all. 
Big prawn my love!!

They even put star fruit in it :)

Lamb salad
This is superb!

Omelette with otak-otak inside :)



Loving the weather today. Whole day so cooling. Gotta put on my long pants and squeeze myself under my blanket tonight. Sleep tight readers! 

Love,

Carmen









No comments:

Post a Comment