Monday, January 3, 2011

Typing skills.

Firstly I have to say, you can ignore this post if you do not wish to read a crap-post.
It's been a long time I didn't really type. Ever since Facebook exist, I only logged into my Msn account once which is the day before to check if there's any changes. Luckily I didn't hope for any. I wonder what's in Mark Zuckerberg's ( Facebook creator ) mind. How marvelous is him that he can create a..uhm..a page perhaps that makes billions of people all over around the world to get so addicted to it.

Mark Zuckerberg
Source: Google

Anyway, I'm not here to talk about Mark Zuckerberg or Internet stuff. I'm just here to maintain my typing skills. So let's talk a lil bit of myself. Ohya! It's 2011 already. I haven't wish my readers yet. So here you go, Happy Twenty-Eleven! *lame i know* 
It's now January. Looking at small kids pulling their trolley style school bag to school, some cried some cheered. Now I realize how fast time passed, then I'll be probably starting my university life around end of February.  Actually to be honest, I typed three quarter of this post yesterday night but I saved it inside my draft. I have no idea what to type anymore. There's an old song I want to share here, love the lyrics. So till here then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment