Saturday, January 29, 2011

Snowy White Holiday : Day 1

This was my first time travelling to Europe with mum and bro. This Europe trip was incredibly awesome. Mum said that I was consider so lucky because of the climate changed, I get to experience snowing in London. It's my first experience of snowing. The feeling of snowing is extremely fantastic! *besides the wind blowing part* hee. I can't type the entire Europe trip in words right? Moreover, I can't really remember the names of those monuments and skyscrapers. So I shall let the pictures do the talking again. Hope you'll enjoy :)

This rescued us from boring moments of 13hours flight :)
Snow is 
London Tower Bridge :)
Ice ice baby!
Hot Mocha 
Mum was too bored in the bus, so she did this. lol
Ferry to Brugge.
Played around with bro while waiting time to pass :)
Cute!
Had Chinese the first night :) 
Basically, we had Chinese every night which dinner is included.
Only this dish that I like. Others yucks!

 Was so cold and tired. Slept quite early that night in the best hotel we had throughout the whole trip. Will update about Day 2 asap. 

Loves,

Carmen



No comments:

Post a Comment