Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fishy day!

Slept quite late yesterday. Wanted to go out to have breakfast with the guys, end up we're too tired so decided to sleep a lil while more and changed it to brunch :)

This is the so-real-me! :D
*I seriously like so cross my leg in this way while sitting*

Taman Desa's fish head noodle is love :)
As I'm too lazy, so I ordered fish paste instead.

Look at the peoplessssss, and you can imagine how delicious it is! :)

Watched Piranha!
*i cannot find the m'sia vesion poster*hee



This movie is seriously super freaking
Exciting + Scary + Disgusting!
Squeezed myself into a ball while watching.
Grrr~

* Kin & Calvin you know what I mean! *
haha! :D

Opps! 
I just realised I ate Fish head noodle for brunch and watched Piranha ( fish ) also. 
What a fishy day! *lame*
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment