Friday, September 3, 2010

Peace love!

As you can see the title is nothing to do with my post. Gotcha!
Well, although Merdeka Day is over, I still want to blog a lil about it :) Supposed to have econs class at 9am, but we please teacher to give us 15minutes to participate in the song-singing-ceremony! Hee!

Caryn. Xinli. Puikuan. Me. Audrey :)
The weather is damn hot!!
Everyone is singing :))
Jalur Gemilang ~
Happy Belated Birthday Malaysia :)


& & &, this is today :) I think is not mooncake festival yet right? But why are my cousin sisters playing lantern and candle already? hee. It doesn't matter. I played with them also :p

The left one is a doggy :)
Spot the winnie the pooh!! 
Aww~ aren't she's very cute? 
*Love her froggy tee*
They are only 6 and 2 yrs old.
Already know how to take picture with different face angle =.=
* sorry using lousy phone's camera*
*still love her froggy tee!*
Playing with her 3D glasses :)
Babies and children are always so happy :)
Haha! I love this! 
*Enlarge Enlarge!*

Ohya! It's holiday! Thanks to Hari Raya. haha
But the saddest thing is I have to study for trials :((
Stay tune!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment