Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm back!

Yay! I'm back! Actually I went to Spore with the family during the weekend! Parents ask me not to say it before we leave in case there's something bad happen. But but but, Now I'm back! :)) Spore trip was superb awesome! It's was all about foodsssssss & shoppingsssss! haha! There's around 600 photos. So I need some time to filter it to blog. I know you guys can't wait anymore. Here are some photos first! :D 


Still working on my dark knees :(


Merlion?
*Don't know how to spell leh, it's actually a combination of Mermaid + Lion*


OMG! I tell you! This is so freaking yummy delicious scrumptious mouthwatering!!
Why M'sia don't have Pork Ribs? :(


How I wish I own all these!


Haha. I know I look very retarded here.
But, Spore has Cotton On too!!!!


Picture explains what it tastes! :D


They received an award one leh! No play play!


Peoples Humans Peoples @.@




Bro :)


Famous White Pepper Crab! Nom nom nom! 


Colourful shops! Just right opposite our hotel :)


*Clarke Quay (key)*


Alright! I might need some time for another update because col's starting tomorrow :(
So stay tuned kay? 
xoxo


2 comments: