Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Remember when ♥

Nerdy mode is ON! The following week after holidays is trial already. So although is holiday, I have to study also TT


Started to camwhore while studying till so fun bored!

The view from my study room :)


Fav pic pasted on the wall :)

Guess who is this!


Is jijy and me! :D


5A10 

Look at Kin's "aeroplane" hairstyle! So chio!

Aww~ I miss my secondary school life so much! So started to take out all the things that I kept that my friends gave me :)


From Joanne Shinjit :)


Girls, still remember this?


From Jijy Tay!

See her ugly hand writing!!

See what she wrote! LOL!


From Thammie :)

I'm sure everyone will atleast have one sticker book before right? hee



I used to love Sailormoon!
And Hello Kitty!
And Pokemonssss :D

Snoopy too!

Oh, this is the cards i collected during my primary school times :)

Computer card too! :)

Autograph book :))

Bimbo Jijy spelled my name wrongly!

And Alvin Kuan, the guy that sat next to me for few years.
He used to call me Apple Head! Ugh!

This is some one-day-trip.
Everyone looks so different now :)

Things changed but hearts remain
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment