Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mustang Rocks!

I know I know. It's been exactly 10days I didn't update my blog. Because of trials and after trials activities fault la :(

Had an awesome and tiring weekend. Went to Time Square to support Mustang for Prelim 1 & 2 in Battleground and they qualified into Semi-finals! woohoo!


Battleground!


*Day 1*



Kin. Charles. Feng.

Marvin. Kin. Charles.
Simon. Michael. Marvin.
Fyi, the two DJ are wearing atleast 6 inches high heels and we're wearing flats! 
hee :D

(most left) Mike is damn vain lo!!


This is where I got my ant bite :(


I think my swollen foot looks nicer as it don't looks so "poor" like my right foot.
haha. I got infection on the second day and doctor injected my buttock.
So pain and shy :S

Night night.
xoxo

♥♥








No comments:

Post a Comment