Monday, August 30, 2010

Caryn's day


On 26th of August, after we finish myob classes. Headed straight to klang with my col mates :) Eric was my driver on that day.

Eric Loo Zi Kai!
Moon :)
Love this soft toy! It's a combination of fish & monkey :D
me, moon, xinli :)
Super huge cup mee!
I'm gonna eat it!
Puikuan :)

Once we reach Klang's Aeon, we saw both of them doing this =.=
haha! They look damn funny!
And so we started to eat. BBQ Plaza! :)))
*nom nom yum yum*
Audrey :)
karchun, khanghong, chuanhoong(class rep), jianhong

Macd's ice cream :))

Headed to Caryn's house after dinner. 
6 of us(girls), hide in her room to play *ekrm ekrm* :D
Love this 

And things started to go crazy!
They were trying to rape me. But failed! :D
HAHA


Group Pic :)
Caryn the birthday girl :)

Love you.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment