Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Wai Wai & Kin Kin ♥♥

Well, celebrated with this two very close guy friend of mine on wednesday and thursday. They are really awesome guys. Sometimes they really look like gay real brother with blood relation. I think is because their birthday it's just one day difference. They always cheer me up when i'm not happy. I'm serious. I feel so happy and grateful to have them in my life :)

Happy Birthday Wai Wai & Kin Kin!

Kin Kin *Yeowkin

Wai Wai *Calvin

And the following pics are myself! haa!


Camwhore with sunlight is awesome! :)


Kin's birthday present :D

This cake is damn cute!!! *Right kin? haa.

I tried this on before buying for him.
*so next time i can wear! Right jane?
Happy Birthday with lotsa loves!



p/s: There's too many photos. Some are already on facebook. Most of the pictures are with joanne. Still waiting for her to upload it on facebook. Take your time babe :)

Stay tune!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment