Wednesday, August 4, 2010

With the bimbo again!

This this this..ahh..I thinks this is last saturday. Yeap! Went out with darling jane jijy again! zomg! The bimbo again! I only go out with her and it's her again. Just look at how many "again" I used in one paragraph, you should know how often I see her. @@

Camwhore while waiting for darling jane jijy :)

Fake smile :D
Trying out rompers :)


I like this! Planned to buy, at last failed.





p/s: Mega sales is back! But I have no money to shop because this month is August, too many birthdays celebration will be coming. I have to save up for presents, yumchas, dinner or whatever shit. TT


xoxo!

2 comments:

  1. You shud buy tat! nice, suit u most! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got limited cash on that day only. I bought other stuffs le. hee

    ReplyDelete