Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday!

Thought it was a good day today because it's Friday. As I drove out for less than 5 minutes, the traffic is so jam! Ish! But it don't really bother me much as i'm a smart girl*winks*of course i cut queue! haha! *continue driving, very fast as i'm going to be late for class already*. Toll..window winded down..Touch N Go deink!..keep touch n go..wanna wind window up..eh? cannot one? keep press!! still cannot one??! *glass crashing sound* Omg! Wth? I am so serious. I really tried many times to wind up but really cannot. Thus, drive with window winded down, car next to me staring =.= Okay la. There'e only one benefit. It's so windy! haha!

Okay. Before I reach college. I already had this in my mind. Where am I going to park? If i park at public places, how if someone jump in through the window and drive my car away? Maybe they open the fuel tank thingy to steal my fuel? My doggy? Ohshit!!! *college!* Yes. I parked inside the college today. Yay! But it's a parking lot for visitors without shade one. Whatever lah! I'm already late for class. Still have to go to the office to take permission letter, brisk walk back to the guard house gave them the letter, and back to class. Sweating and coughing like hell! ><
.
.
.
Last period of the day ( math ), it suddely rains. Okay lo. Rain la. ARGH!!!! My car is going to flood! Run down to park my car under a shade which i don't think any car can park there. Don't care la! My car is wet..:( The rain is so heavy, i have to wait till it stopped only i can drive home. So sad. Stayed in the classroom with some of the classmates lil while. Juangin treated me and caryn take-away as we helped him in writing chinese informal letter. A lady popped out while we're on our way. She was trying to convince us to go to the survival talk. *5 minutes only also nevermind* Okay lo. Caryn promised. She dragged me along. I said, promise 5 minutes only ya. It's an indian guy. His speech was so interesting. I really mean it. The slideshow he made was so captivating. The talk is like a magnetic. I sat down by only listen to him talk, act, jokes from 2.30 - 6.30. He's amazing. I really learned a lot today :)

And here goes my bad dream. Ohgod! It's 6.30pm already. Traffic jam! Fast fast! Go get my car then ciao! The journey was so windy at the beginning. However, it starts to rain. zomg! I can only continue drive so to reach home early right? How if it's a whole night long rain? I might be like a stupid waiting at wherever place for the rain to stops. So, just keep driving driving driving. And finally i reached home. Ish.


I know this post is a mess.
I purposely wrote it in this way so you can really understand my situation.
Coughing like hell now.
Night.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment