Saturday, August 7, 2010

Oppsie Daisie!

Hellothere! Apologize that I did not update my blog for 2 days because I reach home very late these days. I went out with darling jane jijy last thursday again. haha!

SALE!!!!!










This is friday. Finished class at 11am and joined darling and her classmate for lunch at Madam Joyce.
I plan to go to pyramid after lunch since she still have classes. When I'm on my way to my car, I saw Audrey, Caryn, Puikuan and Chuanhoong. They did not see me so I shouted " Audrey!!! ". haha! And tadaa! Snatched her from going home to go to pyramid with me! :D

Is a must to take photo at forever 21! :)

Audrey :)

Don't look at my armpit!













Credits to eric! haha

Billabong.





















Finally. So many photos. Gotta kick my ass to the study room for maths studies now. Hell week is coming.
Mon- Math DI ( group )
Tue- Math DI ( solo )
Wed- Math class test 3
Thurs- Econ assignment
Fri- Acc class test
Mon- Tutorial Presentation

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment