Thursday, January 7, 2010

* 070110 *

I can't think of what title for my post. Please forgive me (:  Piano lesson on 9.30am. Teacher said I improve a lot! Especially playing those chords. I can read faster than last time. So happy! *teehee* My boredness is killing me. So, I text kin ask him to accompany me to mid. Had wanton mee as brunch around his housing area. Seriously, the wanton mee there is very nice! loves~ After reached mid, went to the digital area? Something like that la. Is the area where all shops are selling computers. Mum asked me to do some survey on laptop because she's going to buy me a laptop. And I told her I want to pay half of it, so that I'll appreciate what I have( what a good girl). haha! End up, I bought a mini fan and it's so chio! It got one wire can connect to usb one. So you can "fan" your computer. hee! Then, went to popeye's to meet my darling jijy, joanne and carmen. Joanne bought me alexis's tiramisu!! It's my 2009 birthday present. She owe me one. hee.


The plastic bag is very nice!
Actually, I love to collect plastic bag (:


And the tiramisu! I love the topping the most!
Because it got crunchy almonds~

I <3 you joanne! Thanks! hee. Darling mentioned she wants to watch Sherlock Holmes, then I say okay. But after they left and back to work. My mind was like controlling me. It asked me to watch a movie! Kin agreed also. haha. Then we rush up to 3rd floor and queue. The movie that we manage to watch and be home by 7pm is only Sherlock Holmes. Both of us are like so nervous and confuse. watch? not? watch? WATCH! ( sorry darling, I feel like betrayed you. hee. I accompany you watch one more time. Please forgive me = =) The movie is very nice. Very funny! Sherlock Holmes was like so too clever. He can know what's happening next. He can fight well also. hee. Bought a ice cream before leaving then home sweet home (:

8.50pm. Darling text me & asked me go out for yumcha crapping session. Ofcourse I say yes. Fang and kin joined us. I miss her so much. I have so much to talk to her. Basically, one day is not enough for both of us to talk. hee.We need forever!! <3


 p/s: My stomach wind is killing me these days >



Friends are really important in life. 
Please appreciate what you have (:
Loves Jiahuei,Carmen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment