Saturday, January 2, 2010

* Genting trip #2 *

Day 2

Basically, today is a camwhore day (: After eating our cupmee as breakfast (genting's food are too expensive) then headed to " the maze " for a walk. Let the pictures do the talking.


 
1st pic of mine.


Me & cutie fang. hee.



kin. me. jijy.



jijy.



me!!



Me & maze.



Darling & me.



Darling's. mine.



He purposely one!! hmph!



But I still love him! hee.



And I love him too! (:



us.



lovers bridge. haa!



#1 by kin.



#2



He said I'm not heavy! * teehee *



Love like this (:

Snooker time:








Ice cream (:


fang.



darling.

 
posing while waiting for phone call. = =


 kin.


And me! peace ~


Very fun trip but very tiring though. look at those dark circles = =


This trip is very tiring. But I love it! hee. Spending time with my darling & buddies. The feel is undescribeable.It's awesome!! Love you guys <3




Loves Jiahuei, Carmen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment