Monday, January 18, 2010

* 1718 *

I really can't think of what title to put. =.=
170110
Woke up 7.30am in the morning then went for jogging with mum and cousins. It's better than the first time. hee.
And and and, I promised mum I'll go for training every sunday with her. She's happy (:

Text darling and ask her to go out for chilling session. So we went to Sunway's Full House. We've been planning to visit Full House for a very long time. And finally, we did it!! Here are some pictures.

Cute menu!

Aglio Olio spaghetti.

Don't know what prawn salad.hee.

Yours truly and salad (:

Choco brownies.

Took some pics at one of the corner of the restaurant.

Seriously, I love the cupboard.

Dressing table is very nice also.

Spot that cute little thing on top left corner.
I <3 it!!


Reached home around 7pm then received Calvin's phone call. He suggest to have a small birthday celebration of Ching's. So Kin come over to pick up us then headed to Kuchai's station one. Bought a small cake for her (: After that few of us went for snooker. hee. I'm still learning how to play. Then home sweet home.


180110
Started my first english class today. The people there are very friendly. Our teacher is Susan. She's very nice. She teached me a lot today. Get to speak almost throughout the whole lesson is going on. I'm happy with myself (:

Things are getting complicated these days. Do we have more problems as we grow older? Okay. I did a promise that I'll forget the past and work hard for future. I'm really trying my best now.

Never regret of what you did,
Just do better in the future.




Loves from
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment