Sunday, January 3, 2010

* Memorable farewell *

It's our class 5A10 big big day! It's our farewell night and it's held at Melia Hotel. The party started quite late due to some problems. But nevermind, everything goes very well because everyone do cooperate well (: Pictures do the talking again. Im lazy to talk type (: So, I'll make it simple with photos only!


5A10 farewell.


Opening ceremony? hee. *can consider yes*


Fang *Mc


Zhenyi *Mc


Everyone are so hungry.


So, it's dinner time!
I love the wild mushroom soup & salmon (:


Puan Koay. Puan Tan. Miss Tan
I <3 them!


the gang! fang not here TT


kaili & yinyin performing.


Dont try to bully me! I got muscles one!
hee!


Foods are too much till no one dare to sit down!


look at the right one! purposely one!!


games session. *seaweed passing


look at fang's expression. hee!


waipeng. she's a nice gal~


gorgeous sueyin (:

kar yee.


yin yin.


hooi ying - account pro (:


yee pin.


cutie kai li


jonathan the joker!


ying khai *5 years classmate*


yong jun.


xue jun.


xing yi.


Puan Koay <3


Thammie (:


Fang loves.


Feng!!!


Eugene.


Kin loves.


Jijy & me.


5A10.


Again, <3 hee.


I Love 5A10 <3 so much!
I miss everyone!



Loves Jiahuei, Carmen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment