Wednesday, January 6, 2010

* Great day *

I had a great day! How about you? After kin fetched me, then headed to happy garden for breakfast. Then we move on to feng's house and guess what! We met manyu~ hee.Then go pick up fang and bla-bla-bla then we reached carrefour. Calvin joined us also. I did not really sing much cos having cough and sore throat = =. But I do enjoyed spending time with them (:


fang. feng.


fang loves.



feng. *look at his expression! hee


kin loves.*sorry too dark*


Had dinner at carrefour as well cos cheap ma. hee! Then headed to mid valley! Before kin's car get into the parking building, I asked them to let me get down first. I run over to the garden's to look for my darling! I met her! But we don't have time to talk ): I left in 5minutes after I saw her because I need to rush for avatar and she needs to work. *sobs* We'll meet very very soon darling! Waiting for your off-day! The movie-Avatar is not bad. Quite nice (: Especially the don't know what tree. Looks like a princess is living inside. haha. Rated 4/5 !




p/s: My throat is freaking itchy! Just hope I can put my hand inside and just scratch scratch scratch!! > <




I'm working very hard on it!

1 comment:

  1. Please consult Dr Chen if throat not well Hey! No need to use fingers???

    ReplyDelete