Monday, January 4, 2010

* Bla-bla-bla *

Woke up around 10.30am today. After getting ready, my aunt fetch me to lrt station. It takes me around an hour to reach dad's office at Ampang Park. Then I wrote my previous post at dad's office while waiting for his lunch time. And it's lunch time! Both of us headed to Avenue K's food court for lunch. Their serving there are really big huge! Me & dad both ordered Pan Mee.



I love the soup & ofcourse the chilli sauce! nice (:

After lunch, dad accompanied me to British Council. Actually I've make a reservation for a placement test on 3.30pm, but when I reach there, is only 1.20pm. So, the reception lady suggest me to take the earlier test which is at 1.30pm. Why not? Can go home earlier ma! haha. The placement test includes writing, reading and speaking. I'm only worrying the speaking part. I'm worry that I cant figure out what word to use when I speak. Overall the test was good. I did quite well in writing and reading part. For the speaking, I think I'm so lucky that I met a very friendly & nice lady lecturer- Mary. She knows what I want and where is my weakness. Hope to meet her again! After these bla-bla-bla, I'll probably start my lessons on 18 jan 2010. This is going to be my first tuition in year 2010. hee (: I'm going to improve my spoken english and speaks impeccable english to everyone! hmph! let's see! hee.

Reached home around 5pm and take a short nap while waiting for Calvin to pick me up. Went night market with Calvin, Kin, Calvin's gf, Calvin's gf's friend. And I think her gf is very cute (: oh! Her gf's friend is also a senior of mine in primary school. Ate fried kuey teow for dinner. It's only one normal plate of mee, but I feel so full! I don't know why I cannot eat as much as last time already. Even if I'm not having diet, I still cannot eat much. Why huh?


Oh! Today is my darling first day working. She says she's very tired. I hope she'll take care herself & do miss me ya! hee. I miss her so much lor.. Wanna talk craps with her so badly!!!






bye peeps!




You're driving me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment