Thursday, January 21, 2010

* Millionaire *

How would your life be different if you were a millionaire?
What would be the best and worst things about it?
( saw this question in my english book )

If I were a millionaire,
I would have zillions of $$$.
I would have a huge wardrobe with lots of dresses in it.
I would have a red porsche and a dark blue bmw *hee
I would live in a house that's located at the peak of a mountain.
I would buy a yamaha's grand piano. It's best if it's white in colour (:
I would I would I would......

The best thing of it is,
I'd definitely get what I want.

The worst things of it is are,
I will not have an awesome family like now.
maybe between family members will have conflict about $$.
maybe family members will not cope with each other so much like now
because they'll often go outings, travels and etc.
I will not have friends like what I have now.
maybe they'll think I don't like them because I'm rich.
maybe they'll hate me of being so shopaholic
maybe they'll hate me of having so many branded goods *haha
maybe we cannot talk like how we crap now
maybe maybe maybe..

So, I don't want to be a millionaire. Okay. So fake lo. haha! I want to be a millionaire. BUT, I want to have the relations that I have between my family & friends now. I really love all of them, each of them! Especially my friends, we graduated. We'll mostly get into different college, different courses, different places maybe even different country not in Malaysia anymore. Maybe we won't meet each other anymore. I'm really depress to think about this. But it would really happen. >.<

Appreciate what you have
Do not make complains *try the best
Love everyone besides you
Not only love but show them, prove it to them
you love them (:



Loves from
Carmen



No comments:

Post a Comment