Tuesday, January 26, 2010

* I Love Hiking!! *

Last sunday,
Day
Mum brought us to Cheras's Ah Pek mountain for KK's training. I don't know what the actual name it is but everyone call it Ah Pek mountain. hee. So woke up at 6.30am to get prepare and off we go! (:

I'm a kindergarten kid!!
Pink pink pink ~hee.

Mummy and auntie really looks like twins lo.
Look at their clothing!

Mini waterfall #1

Yours truly (:

#2


Cou bro & bro are acting to be jesus? hee.

Random #1

#2

#3

Don't know why he loves like this. hee.

Really make full used of the rope. :D

There are even peoples bring a mini gas stove to boil water.
So to drink milo & nescafe.
Cool man!

super steep!!

#4

#5

#6

#7


Ate tong sui when come down.
very nice (:

Eeee~ I wore this rainbow coloured socks for hiking!
:D


Night (:

Celebrated kaile's big day at star village. Kaile is a super thin boy but he's very tall. I love to see him smile and laugh with his braces. He looks very cute! hee :D Get to talk with tong them. All of them already decided what to study. But me? ish. I'm still in confusing progress. Why I cannot think of what to study one? I'm those who are like '3mins hotness' one. Dad gave me a super funny and teasing idea. He said I can go join DBKL and sweep the city's floor. I'll sweep different places roads, different rubbish, met different people. Omg! How can he think of this idea? =.= whatever la. I'm really trying to decide it asap! (:


Loves from
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment