Sunday, January 10, 2010

* 9 and 10 *

090110

Met up with my darling, kin and fang then take lrt to klcc. The Star organised an education fair at klcc convention centre. So, ofcourse I won't miss this chance to get some information about my future studies. I'm quite interested in Lim Kok Wing's Curtin transfer program & Sunway's Australian Matriculation program also. Oh. UCSI's one was also quite interesting. hee.Quite confused right now. Which one should I choose? hmm. My parents asked me to take my time, think properly and make the right decison. Thanks mummy daddy (:

After edu fair, went back to fang's house and he drive us to tong's house for tong's birthday party!! hee. I've been know this boy since primary school. But we only get closer in form 2 because we're in the same class. Distance can really make two strangers get to know each other more and become friends. Tong is the first one in our gang that turn 18 the earliest. He can now watch those 18sg movies officially! hee! Tong prepared steamboat for us. I love the white fish ball to the max!! So Q! ah..Kaile also cooked us carbonara chicken & mushroom spaghetti. He can really cook. I think he'll be a good chef in the future!

Suddenly feel like want to talk about my darling and buddies.

Darling is always first. hee
She's sick yesterday. Same to me. I think we can consider in sync that we can sick at the same time. haha! We don't only in sync in this. Even though in blogging, what we wrote in the first post is almost the same thing. We did not pakat one okay? I know her since standard 2. And guess what! Our first talk is inside the toilet. haha. Sounds disgusting right? But I think that's a special place to know someone so special in my life. hee. We've been doing everything together. Eat, drink, talk, play, share, tease, fight, pee, sleep, and even get punish by teacher together! Both of us consider quite tall during primary school, so we've been named as KLCC. lol. So, whoever who walks in between us is the bridge? haha. Okay. I don't really think you guys wanna listen to what I say so much. So I make it short. Get well soon darling. Always love you darling <3 forever and forever!

Fang
I know him since primary school also. But I dont really remember which year. hee. Fang always act as a big brother among us. He's thinking is superly mature. He take cares me a lot and cares very well. Although sometimes he'll scold and tease, but i got my way to beat him! hee. Once he tease you, you can just keep quiet and wait till he talks till tired. Then you'll win. haha! Please don't try to tease him back. You'll never win. It's like never ever. hee. These days, fang has be our driver. I don't really mean that driver. Is just he drive when we go out. I know he's very tired sometimes. So, I promise you I'll improve my driving skills so that my parents allow me to drive more often okay? I'll take is as a okay. hee. I love you! <3

Kin
This guy. He's very tall but he's eyes are so small. Don't be angry first (: He can dance. I think he's dance was quite well but still can improve (: nah..I got praise you one. hee. But when I talk to him, he cannot reply me nicely one. Always show those sarcastic face. And he loves to tease me. I tease back! Because I can win him sometimes. hee. I know he's just playing. So, I forgive you la. hee! Ah.. both of us got the same ambition. We're going to study Architecture. If no changes. Can we get into the same college? Hope so. So fang and ji will be in the same col and me and you. So, 4 of us can keep in touch more easier more often. Don't forget you still owe me 2 meals. He said he'll treat me the 2 meals when he become a millionaire. So, I think I need to say good luck to you for the 2 meals. haa! Good luck! Love you too <3


100110

Firstly, Happy birthday Tong! hee. Today..Hmm..I spent almost whole day sleeping. Cough, flu, headache, fever are all with me. Bad luck. Maybe I should be more concern on my own health. Had dinner at Restaurant Khun Thai at Petaling Jaya. It's our favourite thai restaurant since years. The foods there are really very very good. Rated 5 stars!

Foods & drinks:
 
Sha lei drink.
* is a must!*



Tom yam seafood.


Omelette.


Spinach.
*fav dish of the day* hee.


Sweet and sour fish.

After dinner, dad forced me to see a doctor. I insisted that I don't want to because I just hate after that need to take so many capsules of medicine. Don't like. So, I exchanged something with my dad. I promise I'll drink the cough syrup he bought. The syrup really taste so " good " ! hmph! I don't want to have cough anymore. I don't like to eat medicine!

I've been going out almost everyday last week. So, I think this week I'll spend more time staying at home, do housework, practice piano and think about what should I study. Daddy mummy, I know you're worry about me. But give me some time to think about it okay? I don't hope I choose the wrong pathway. I hope that the decision I make is right. Thanks for the hopes and supports given.  I really appreciate it. I love you (:



 
 Thanks (:
Loves Jiahuei, Carmen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment